Pat ranks in the top 2% of Coldwell Banker agents and has adeptly represented sellers and buyers in Virginia and Washington DC since 2002. Pat is passionate about listening to your needs and making your real estate experience as stress free as possible.
Born in Munich, Pat earned her Bachelors degree at University of Tennessee and is a 20 year resident of Northern Virginia. Pat is a member of the National Association of Realtors and N. Virginia Association of Realtors and holds the NAR Green Designation. Before becoming a Realtor, Pat was a creative director/art director in advertising for clients such as Amtrak, Freddie Mac, Marriott, Route 11 Potato Chips, Sheraton Hotels and USAirways. Pat's marketing and creative background all contribute to her exceptional ability to stage, show and market properties to sell for maximum market value.
Seller and Buyer representation in:
Arlington, Alexandria, Falls Church, Washington DC, Fairfax and Loudoun Counties.
Licensed in Virginia, Washington DC and Maryland
- SELLERS: What's in it for you?
- Recommend inexpensive improvements to increase the market value of your home
- Provide professional staging services to give your home the wow factor buyers crave
- Expert marketing. Pat understands the buyers mind and will do a custom marketing plan for your home. Your property will be advertised around the world on more than 300 websites.
- Expert negotiation
- Experienced with many kinds of transactions: estates, foreclosures, short sales, homes with structural issues, title defects
- BUYERS: What's in it for you?
- Patient and passionate about finding the right property for you
- Connect you with reputable lenders who provide Conventional Loans, FHA loans with as little as 3.5% down, FHA 203K Loans(finance purchase and renovations in one loan)and other options
- Expert negotiation
- Work with you every step of the way through the transaction to anticipate, prevent and resolve issues that may arise
- Can provide resources for you: handyman, contractors, electricians, painters, etc.